Stayed at Potters for 2 nights after driving from Sydney.
We were booked into a standard Queen, room was average if a little basic, clean with tea/coffee/fridge. Lovely setting, freindly staff. Both nights were very peacful as there wasn't a sound to be heard so great for sleeping.
The Brewery had a good choice of beers although the food was below average, quantity above quality. Struggled to get just tea and coffee for breakfast without paying for a full continential.
Also obvioulsy a bit isolated so you need to drive to get to other restaurants, so entertainment is limited.
We had booked to do a wine tour with Cheers Bus which I would recommend, only 6 people on the mini bus and a great time was had by all!!
All in all an average place but not sure I'd rush back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle/Cessnock, Australia
- Potters Brewery