“hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Stansted Airport

You added Premier Inn Stansted Airport to your Saves list
Premier Inn Stansted Airport
Thremhall Avenue | Stansted Airport, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 1PY, England   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book at premierinn.com
Certificate of Excellence 2014
uk
“hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

we stayed at the hotel for one night. Receptionist (niki) was sooo rude , she just stormed off. never been treated like this. The other lady on reception was great and sorted things out. The manager dealt with the situation very well too and we were compensated. Such a shame a chidish receptionist can ruin a hotels image. Hotel was clean and modern and nothing to fault. Would stay again ... but pls lose the receptionist concerned !!! well done to the staff that did their utmost to rectify the situation

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Stansted P, Manager at Premier Inn Stansted Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor about out Premier Inn Stansted Airport Hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilise your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

I thank you again for your positive feedback as we strive to offer to all of our guests’ very high standards of service.

I will definitely convey your message to my reception team and glad to know that you were happy with the service you received. And as I confirmed earlier that I will investigate the complaint you made about one of my receptionist. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused on the day.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Stansted Airport and in the mean while if there is anything which you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 44 1279 666590 or opsmgr.stanstedairport@whitbread.com

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
  • Polish first
essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Met up with friend again at Stansted the rooms are great, clean and comfortable. Had a superb meal in the restaurant in the evening and our waiter Karl could'nt have been more helpful and pleasant what a smashing bloke. However the breakfast was a disaster yet again with not enough staff to cope with the people coming in for breakfast and having to wait for small dishes of food to be replenished by the time you were able to get your breakfast some of it was cold.
Also going back to the evening the bar was again completely out of brandy this is the second time this has happened whilst staying there.

Room Tip: Have no problem with the rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor about our Premier Inn Stansted Airport Hotel.

I thank you again for your positive feedback about your room, as we strive to offer to all of our guests’ very high standards of service.

I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the staffing level in breakfast. I will definitely investigate your complaint and also look into bar stock availability. Please accept my apologies this may have caused.

Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed here on 20th Feb and again on 24th Feb. both nights cost £19 so it was great value for money. Premier Inn always provide consistently great service and their rooms are always spotlessly clean. This Premier Inn was no exception. We have now stayed in Premier Inn, Holiday Inn and The Raddison Blu at the airport, where the Raddison is more luxurious, the Premier
Inn is all you need for a short stay before or after travelling. Holiday Inn is disgusting and I wouldn't wish a stay there upon anybody.

Newcastle-upon-tyne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

By booking ahead, we got a good room rate. We've stayed as a family in various airport hotels, and this one proved excellent value for money with a good restaurant and comfortable room. Convenient for the airport; if we're passing through Stansted again, we'll certainly return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have stayed here a few times when visiting family. Its in a great location especially for people flying from Stansted.New hotel , very clean and tidy and great staff very customer focus. To say this is so close to the airport you dont hear the planes or any noise from the airport.Excellent meal deals, all you can eat breakfast, self service so you get what you want cooked fresh added bonus costa coffee. Evening meal options great and value for money.
Hairdryer, towels, tea and coffee making facillitites in the rooms and a free wifi of 30 minutes is also included.

Only downside we found was upon arrival there is a charge for parking which is not on the website.
Highly recommend this hotel as customer service is excellent and the security of the hotel.

Dear Guest

I am very sorry to read that you were not able to spot the notice on our web site reference to car park charges. It is very clearly mentioned on the main page of Premier Inn Stansted Airport website:

Important info
Parking at this hotel is charged at 8.00 per night.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is my second stay in this particular hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay again. The staff are very welcoming, the restaurant is remarkable as are the rooms and lounge areas. I left my car here for a week while on holiday, the price was very reasonable. Airport transfers are quick, easy and every half hour. £3 for an adult for the transfer is well worth it as children travel free. I have booked my next stay in March!

Dear Guest

I thank you again for your positive feedback about your room, as we strive to offer to all of our guests’ very high standards of service and I look forward to welcome you again in March.

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed at this hotel the night before we were due to fly to Krakow, the hotel was very clean and comfortable and everything about it seemed better than a budget hotel. Would have no problem in using this hotel again and would recommend

Dear Guest

I thank you again for your positive feedback, as we strive to offer to all of our guests’ very high standards of service.

Operations Manager

Been to Premier Inn Stansted Airport? Share your experiences!