The road from mainstreet to Hotel is like a Safari trip. You can call it also Zanzibar Safari. But after this roundabout 20 minutes rodeotrip it is really very beautiful. Very nice staff and the beach and the sea are 10 Points!!!
Kono Kono is the right place for relaxing. If you are looking for entertainment then you have to go to another place.
Once again: Many Thanks for the great support from all saff during our stay :-) :-) :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar, these 24 Luxurious Villas are only an hours drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as Monkeys, local Deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar Leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Kono Kono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- Kono Kono Beach Resort Michamvi, Zanzibar