Nice secluded resort with pristine white sand private beach...blue sky, white sand, clear water what an ideal place to relax. The rooms are well made incorporating traditional style and modern amenities. The resort itself is quite and green, the only sound you can hear are of birds, insects, water and the breeze...wow what a breakaway from city life. The menu is limited but quality is good. Th service is pleasant and prompt...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar, these 24 Luxurious Villas are only an hours drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as Monkeys, local Deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar Leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Kono Kono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- Kono Kono Beach Resort Michamvi, Zanzibar