“A wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

+44 1273 257070
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: See the fabulous city of Brighton and Hove from the air on one of our exciting helicopter tours or experience flights. There's no better way to see the city and stunning Sussex countryside! HeliFly also offer lunch and afternoon tea trips to local country houses. Or for the more adventurous you could even take control of the helicopter during a trial lesson!
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2014

Went for a 30 minute flight to celebrate Dad's 70th. It was wonderful from start to finish. I was slightly concerned it would be a bit scary, not being a fan of rollercoasters and such. I shouldn't have worried - the visibility is so good that you are not surprised by the movements, and John is such a great pilot that everything was smooth. I felt like a little kid all the way through, and was pleased when Mums said she'd like the same gift for her 70th!

Visited October 2014

Maresfield, United Kingdom
“Helifly 60 minute trial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

My wife Julia has always been interested in aviation of varying sorts and this year as a birthday present I decided to buy the 60 minute trial flight. The time spent was in fact around 90 minutes as there was a pre-flight briefing concerning safety matters and control of the helicopter. John who owns the company was our pilot. The voucher arrived the day after I booked it, followed up with prompt emails instruction to us. We had also a guest staying with us from the USA. So there was the three of us and John. Everything went smoothly and on time. John was very good in his instruction/training to Julia. The flight was amazing and really good fun for Julia and for the 'passengers'. No hesitation in recommending this company. If she could afford it I think Julia might have been tempted to go for a licence!! A great day out.

Visited September 2014
West Sussex
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my 10 minute helifly experience with the most amazing views of Brighton seafront and the Sussex Downs. Very friendly and professional service. Highly recommend

Visited August 2014
Seaford, United Kingdom
“Trial lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

After toying with the idea getting my hands on the controls of a helicopter for a long time, I finally decided to just go for it and booked a lesson with HeliFly, now I wish I had done it sooner!

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The lesson was a great deal of fun and I learned far more about flying than I had expected to in such a small space of time. My instructor was happy to chat about any questions I had before, during, and after the lesson and gave a little tour of other aircraft in the hanger. Worth every penny and I cannot wait to fly again.

Visited August 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great experience over Brighton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was a surprise pre-birthday trip for my partner on Saturday 19 July. A helicopter flight was something she'd always wanted to do, but knew nothing until we walked into the HeliFly building. We were met by the pilot John who was friendly and welcoming and given a quick but clear health and safety brief.

I'd opted for the 15 minute flight which took us as far as Brighton Marina and back which was fine as there wouldn't have been much to see after that anyway. Like any good experience you want it to last longer, but 15 minutes was plenty of time in which to fully appreciate a flight.

It was a really enjoyable experience that we'd recommend to anyone who wants to experience a new kind of flight and to see Shoreham and Brighton from a completely different angle.

Visited July 2014