I agree with the previous reviewer in a number of ways. This is a lovely hotel with some good facilities - it's just you don't get to use them.
We were there on honeymoon but were frustrated with a number of things. The Maroc terrace (one of its selling points) was out of action with a function on the Friday. The Beach Restaurant is rarely open in the evening and had a wedding reception on one of our evenings. The Golf course had a tournament on the day we wanted to play. Each of these things taken alone don't really constitute cause for complaint but when taken together over a short stay start to impact. When the owner had a private party on the hotel's private beach area with blaring music that was a little too much to bear though...
We left a day early.
ps If you like a room with a view / views of the sea then this place isn't for you either. Local areas (esp Osytuni )are lovely though and well worth a visit
We left a day early
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel
- Masseria Torre Maizza Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Italy/Savelletri, Puglia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Torre Maizza is an ancient Masseria set in a vaste estate overlooking the mediterranean sea.A 5 star luxury resort with AVEDA SPA, Gourmet and Traditional restaurant, Priavte Golf Course and Private Sandy Beach Club with restaurant. Torre Maizza offers all the amenities and activities for an exclusive vacation in Puglia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith and Escapio so you can book your Masseria Torre Maizza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.