We stayed here for our honeymoon, what a little gem to find in puglia, on arrival the staff were more than helpfull, very friendly, always had time for us and a smile.
The hotel is what can only be described as spotless, and very tastefully decorated. The room we stayed in whas impecable, all the mod cons, and with total italian class.
The food........where do i start, it was like eating gordon ramsey food every night, well i thought the masseria was better food than claridges, we stayed here for a week, we ate at the torre maizza 6 nights and went to the sister hotel for one night, the food and staff, the ambience was just as good, the seafood is the best ive eaten.
Me and the wife sometimes felt we were the only ones at the hotel, its a chilled out, "my time" kind of place we loved it.
If your thinking of going, dont think, just go, you wont be dissapointed, we will be going back.
You have to go just to go on the roof terrace........amazing.
A true jewel in a sublime country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Torre Maizza is an ancient Masseria set in a vaste estate overlooking the mediterranean sea.A 5 star luxury resort with AVEDA SPA, Gourmet and Traditional restaurant, Priavte Golf Course and Private Sandy Beach Club with restaurant. Torre Maizza offers all the amenities and activities for an exclusive vacation in Puglia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Escapio so you can book your Masseria Torre Maizza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Maizza Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Italy/Savelletri, Puglia