What does jogging in the early morning between a forest of ancient olive trees?
What does it mean to be pampered all day with apparent ease?
What does it mean to have breakfast on the veranda with views of the sunrise from Puglia?
That means reading your favorite book in the hammock of an old garden?
We were on the weekend of All Saints' Day and we enjoyed, thanks to the weather, cycling between dry stone walls, a day on the beach of the hotel, an afternoon at a spa small but sensational.
The pleasure of sharing interior spaces with ceramics grottaglie with other guests of particular sympathy. Even my son was busy with the baby sitter and the games available. And the breakfast fantascica with dairy products of Apulia. Nothing to add.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic fortified Masseria set in a large estate overlooking the Mediterranean sea, private sandy beach with fish and sushi restaurant, indoor and outdoor heated pool, Aveda SPA, gym,Yoga, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, cooking school, wine tastings,bycicle tours,horse riding, 9 hole golf course on site, five more 18 holes golf course in the area, private yacht, sailing boat, close to Ostuni, Alberobello, Lecce, Bari, Brindisi, Cisternino, Martina Franca,Matera, Gallipoli, Otranto, Trani,Grottaglie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Venere, Hotel.de, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Escapio and TripOnline SA so you can book your Masseria Torre Coccaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Fasano
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Italy/Savelletri, Puglia