“Good family beach but busy” 5 of 5 stars

Agii Apostoli Beach
Agii Apostoli, Chania Town, Crete, Greece
Improve this listing
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Good family beach but busy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Excellent sand & clear water. Best suited for complete families with children. Beach facilities are not 'commercialised' leaving the sea & sand to be enjoyed.

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
5 attraction reviews
“Clean and nice, family friendly and quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

What we liked this year and last: Good mix of locals and tourists, shallow water, feels safe, clean (apart from the Habit of People to drop their cig butts in the sand), not over crowded, great bar with normal Prices, Comes recommended.

Iver, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
“A little pebbly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The sea was exceptionally warm & very clear. Does get a little deeper in areas, but very calm & little waves. Great selection of places to eat & drink.

Chania Town, Greece
12 attraction reviews
“Clean waters, nice sandy beach, not too noisy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I'm getting older and I can't deal with too much noise, partying and show-offs. Now I want to go to the beach and relax, and that's why I'm going to this beach. It's close to the city, so I don't have to drive for ages, and it's never packed so I enjoy myself. There are little coffee shops around, where you can also have a light lunch if you get hungry, so I'm satisfied with the clean waters and the peaceful environment although sometimes, especially on Sundays, I just can't stand all the little kids playing on the shore... Well, I'd have to drive for hours to avoid that, so I just carry my mp3 player and get lost in my world while looking at the endless blue....

London, United Kingdom
“Cretan Sea a MUST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Warm sea, flat, safe, suitable at all hours of the day -you can walk out at least 200 metres without being out of your depth.