“value for money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Niriis Hotel

You added Niriis Hotel to your Saves list
Niriis Hotel
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Herakleous Street, Agii Apostoli, Chania Town, Crete 73100, Greece   |
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Agii Apostoli
Chaniá, Khania, Greece
“value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

excellent prices , really nice place, close to the sea with very friendly staff!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I have to say that my staying at Niriis hotel in Crete was more than nice. The only I must complain is that I could only be there for a week because I had to come back to my job. As easygoing travellers, we were two, we loved to be out and have nature close, the beach just in front, and the best was the price, which is perfectly affordable for young people as we´re. But the really best for me was the amazing people that run the place, always kin to help us in the excursions we organized thanks to their valuables advices. Now I don´t going to explain to you the beauty of Crete, the only I say is that I am really looking fordward to plan another tryp, but next time to be there at least a month. Thanks a lot.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
My town
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Niriis Hotel is very clean and comfortable. It is located in a beautiful place very close to the beach. The service is excellent and George the manager very helpful. The prices are the best in chania. Its a great choice for your holidays in Chania. I recommend it!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

When I travelled to Chania in May 2012, I decided to stay at the Niriis Hotel because it seemed to be close to the town but far enough away to escape tourist central. Although it is located in an area with many other resorts, I couldn't have been happier with my stay there. It wasn't an inconvenience at all to stay with three others in the dorm room. But the real payoff came when the airline I'd flown in with went bankrupt, and I was suddenly forced to replan my trip home and buy a new flight. George, the owner, was extremely accommodating and flexible and even went out of his way to personally drive me to the central bus station when there were no buses running early enough for my flight back.

When staying at this hotel, you receive not only a nice room for a reasonable price but also the security of knowing the staff is 100% willing to help with anything you may need.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Wroclaw, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Hotel Niriis is loceted close to beach. George the owner gave me some tips about where to go, where to eat, etc. I stayed in dorm. There is small kitchen. It"s good for low budget trip. Room is nothing special but ok for this price. Greetings

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thessaloniki, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed in Niriis hotel during Easter 2012, and was one of the best hotels we stayed in Greece! The hotel rooms are basic, very clean, free internet, laptop to use, beach stuff to borrow and the friendliest hotelier we have ever met! George gave us tips where to go and what to see, which made our stay unforgettable and visited places away from the hustle and bustle of tourist activity. Thank you so much George for the recommendations, and see you in August again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I spent 4 days with my girlfriend at Niriis hotel in April 2012. The hotel is located very close to the beautiful Agii Apostoli beach (just a few minutes walking) and close to the town (only 4 km away) which is very convenient . The rooms were very clean, comfy, at a very cheap price and equipped with everything we needed. George the owner, was really friendly and kind and provided us with useful information and tips regarding places of interest. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone that plans to visit Hania.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Niriis Hotel? Share your experiences!