If you wish to have a comfortable and quality holiday, the Sani Resort is a place where you should definitely go, and especially to the coziest family hotel Porto Sani Village. Well-attended green area, neat two-floor bungalows, pools for kids and adults, a professional SPA, a fitness center, 2 restaurants and a bar, a kids’ corner in the Artemis restaurant – on the whole, Porto Sani Village offers everything you can wish to suit any age and taste.
The indispensible, energetic and competent Hotel Manager Sakis Spyridopoulos does his outmost for you to feel like VIP guests. His ability to run the hotel, to give orders to his employees (sometimes strictly but always precisely) and at the same time to gain respect among them, and, which is more important, - his love of his work and the hotel – these are the qualities that distinguish him from the others, and it is these qualities that make Porto Sani so desirable for its guests. Once having visited Porto Sani Village, you will definitely want to come back.
I also want to mention the “gourmet” man – the Maitre d’ Hotel Michalis Bampis – a person who unites professionalism and cordiality. In the hotel’s “Lagoon” restaurant you will not only enjoy delicious food, but you will also feel the taste of healthy food, because only fresh bio-products are used here, in their excellent combination and presentation.
Don’t forget to visit the Spa Suite in Porto Sani where its Manager Stella will help you make up an individual program for you, and the girls-therapists will take good care of you during different treatments, and you will feel a burst of energy and reinvigoration, which is essential for a quality rest.
I want to extend my gratitude to EVERYONE who was taking care of us while we were enjoying our holiday – the girls at the Reception (Zivile, Nastya, Niki), Plamena, Olga, Oxana; a special Thank-you to Victoria who excels at work – such employees should be cherished!
One can keep on speaking about the wonderful hotel and the people who MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY. I wish to Porto Sani prosperity and flourishing and to keep the leading position it currently occupies among the other Sani hotels. See you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Porto Sani Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Halkidiki, Greece