Having stayed at the hotel several times with the family, my wife and I decided to try a 5-day break. Worked perfectly, the hotel really is outstanding. Great pools, rooms, wonderful beaches (and picture postcard beach bar), staff and service - all of which are difficult to fault.
Although this is predominantly a family hotel - my three kids love it - the addition of the adult pool a couple of years ago means that it is possible for peace and quiet during the day.
My only gripe would be the cost of the food/drinks in the hotel/marina. We are talking Central London plus and if I'm being uber-critical, the quality of a number of restaurants is not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Porto Sani Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Halkidiki, Greece