We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and could not have asked for a more luxurious accomodation with great views. Apartment came with good size fridge, microwave and dishwasher. TV in both bedrooms as well as the main room Main bedroom had ensuite with large spa bath and there was a built in laundry area with machine and dryer Staff were very helpful and friendly. Tried out the Day Spa at the hotel for some pampering and came back so relaxed. Can also recommend both the Bayswater Bistro and the Salt Cafe for meals.
*For those with small children there is a cute child friendly swimming area complete with sand area and fully covered.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Pier Resort, Hervey Bay Hotel
- Peppers Pier Resort, Hervey Bay Hotel Hervey Bay
- Peppers Pier Resort Hervey Bay
- Peppers Pier Resort, Hervey Bay Australia - Urangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the Fraser Coast has been shaped by nature, Peppers Pier Resort takes its design cures from the form of ocean waves. The 132 self-contained one, two and three bedroom suites with private balconies offer uninterrupted views of the Great Sandy Strait and Fraser Island. And inside, natural materials - stone floors and timber furnishings - complement the natural beauty (alongside more modern necessities like your own plasma TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Peppers Pier Resort, Hervey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.