1.Don't be put off by the pink walls on the hotel's website, the rooms are very spacious and the bathroom is fitted out with all mod cons like heated rails and nice shower, plus the good ventilation means the place feels nice and clean.
2. FREE Wifi - useful for all your tripadvisor reviews and facebook updates
3. Helpful staff - despite English not being first language, they are patient in trying to help as best they can.
4. High celiings in the room and big windows make the place feel homely.
5. Location; has to be a plus, easy to get to local drinking holes, amenities and the tourist office; plus Fort Les Rousses is an enchanting little place 5 mins up the road.
1. Breakfast - 7Euros for some bread and a croissant is verging on a rip off. The only negative to what is otherwise a really good place to stay. The breakfast is an optional extra, so doesn't need to impact on your experience, plus there is a good boulangerie and mini market up the road.
2. No tea and coffee making facilities in the room, so any evening drinks will have to be at the bar downstairs (not necessarily a negative)
3. Hotel is not staffed 24 hours, so wouldn't accommodate your every whim (if you are a fussy guest)
4. We enquired about the kitchen as wanted to make our own tea one night, but alas, this option was not available (however it could be if they wanted to)
Our room was no.4 which had a balcony with south facing sun trap at no apparent additional cost, so...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.