“Good Value Burgers for the very hungry” 4 of 5 stars
Review of FAB Burgers

FAB Burgers
Shop 205, Sorrento Quay Boardwalk, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia, Australia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Hillarys
Cuisines: American
Forfar, United Kingdom
“Good Value Burgers for the very hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a visit to Hillary's & decided to go to FAB Burgers. No seating left outside so took a table inside. Unfortunately there were numerous flys buzzing about the food plates. My husband decided to go for the lunch time special $9.95 of burger, chips & a beer. Very good value. Decent size of burger, we had thought it would be small but no! I had the American Hot burger which was very tasty. It came with chips for $14.95. Ordered a portion of Cajun onion rings also as my husband thought his meal would be small! Tasty too! Tables were covered in paper to allow children to write on which kept the tables round about us with kids busy & occupied. Very good value for money!

Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Try the special!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We dropped into AFB after a few drinks at the Breakwater one afternoon. We took advantage of the special they have available up till 5pm. Burger and fries with a beer or a glass of wine for $9.95! Great value - I had the Veggie burger which was nice and there were heaps of fries. The rest of us had the beef burgers and they couldn't fault them. Wine was a Kiwi crisp white SSB and the beer was Hahns from memory. Great deal we thought particularly after paying $12 for one glass of wine at the Breakwater!! Service was good however we did arrive around 2pm after the lunch rush. Great for a quick hunger fix!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, WA, Australia
“Go there hungry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Walked in during school hols and got a seat easily. Burgers are delicious. I had chicken with blue cheese and couldnt eat it all. My partner had a hot dog and enjoyed it. Service could be improved but no great complaints. Had an entertainment voucher which was a bonus but their lunch special of small burger, fries and house beer for $9.95 is great value. I will go back again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Favourite Burger Place!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I celebrated my birthday here this year. It has a great atmosphere and what I love is that when you are waiting for your order you can draw on the tables as they provide you with different coloured texts. When I arrived, the staff had decorated the table already with happy birthday written all over it. The burgers here are top quality and while the wait can sometimes be a bit long, it is totally worth it. These burgers a slightly expensive to other places but the quality of them is just fantastic and they are really big!!!! The staff were super friendly and one of them even offered to bring my table more paper to draw on as me and my friends destroyed it with so many different colours. They also gave me a tim tam because it was my birthday. Some of the friendliest staff ever!!!!!

Visited March 2013
Perth, Western Australia
“Good burgers but a little expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

You can usually get a table at FAB Burgers in Hillarys without booking unless it is a peak time. They have a good range of burgers as well as other dishes such as salads and are licensed.

I have been here a few times and have always enjoyed the burgers I have ordered. They are a bit expensive compared with other similar burger outlets, and I am not referring to the popular high street burger bars with high profiles here.

Visited April 2013