Lovable resort in a wonderful place, few minutes from the Flinder Chase Park and the Koala Walk. The staff, friendly and helpful, gave us a lot of useful information and the resident wallabies stole our hearts. The restaurant is good, just a bit costly (but one should consider how distant the nearest village is). Great breakfast at the Flinder Chase Park’s café.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated adjacent Flinders Chase National Park a unique mix of eco-friendly facilities, local food and wine and located in the middle of the forrest provide an unforgettable wilderness experience. The idyllic location provides the perfect base for discovering the splendor of Kangaroo Island's natural wonders before returning to the tranquillity of the retreat to enjoy comfortable accommodation in the company of friendly native animals and an amazing array of birdlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat Hotel Flinders Chase
- Hotel Kangaroo Island
- Wilderness Retreat Kangaroo Island
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat Flinders Chase