The shuttle trip from the airport is not as short as it seems on the map. Don't walk to the hotel (at least not in winter!). Rooms are nice, with coffee making facility. Swimming pool is nice as well. Breakfast is expensive, better find something in Geneva. There is a good bus connection to the Convention Center, and with the free transport pass it comes out cheap too.I stayed for nearly a week, and I did not feel I was isolated from the city. No airport noise.
Around the bus stop there is an awfull italian restaurant and a very nice local restaurant-pub with a Serbian owner. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located to 3 minutes away from Geneva Airport and 10 minutes away from the city center and Lake Geneva, the Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center offers all the services of a four-star Superior hotel. Close to Palexpo exhibition center, Switzerland’s largest hotel welcomes its guests in a modern and warm frame. Comfortable limousines provide free quality transportation service from and to Geneva Airport every 15 minutes, from 5.10 am till 11.45 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starling Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Starling Geneva Hotel And Conference Center
- Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Geneva Crowne Plaza
- Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland