Stayed one night and was immensely impressed (I'm a little suspicious of some of the 1-star "Terrible" reviews too).
The building and rooms and all public areas are uber-modern which may not be to everyone's taste but the bedrooms and bathrooms are extremely large, extremely well-equipped and comfortable.
The location is definitely "Geneva airport" not "Geneva" and it's all obviously focused on Palexpo, rather than city visitors.
Staff were welcoming and friendly.
The bar was a little sterile, but that's not uncommon in these out-of-town airport hotels.
The shuttle service to the airport works well but if taking the #5 bus, it is essential to use the stop at Grand Saconnex Place rather the seemingly more logical Palexpo (because there is no way through) at the latter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located to 3 minutes away from Geneva Airport and 10 minutes away from the city center and Lake Geneva, the Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center offers all the services of a four-star Superior hotel. Close to Palexpo exhibition center, Switzerland’s largest hotel welcomes its guests in a modern and warm frame. Comfortable limousines provide free quality transportation service from and to Geneva Airport every 15 minutes, from 5.10 am till 11.45 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starling Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Starling Geneva Hotel And Conference Center
- Crowne Plaza Geneva
- Geneva Crowne Plaza
- Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland