So you've dreamed of going to France and staying in a romantic chateau hotel, dining at a Michelin starred restaurant, visiting a wine cave and tasting the wines and having a charming room with a dramatic view, it's all here under one big beautiful roof. In addition to all the features above you'll find a very helpful, pleasant staff to answer your needs. As a travel professional who's visited a great many charming hotels over thirty plus years of organizing high end European bicycle tours, I rank Chateau de Mercues as one of the very best places I've ever stayed. Go and indulge in the rich regional cuisine and healthful Cahors wine of the Lot region and see for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful like the painting of a great master, Chateau de Mercues bears witness to eight centuries of history and culture in perfect harmony. Both a wine estate and a Relais & Chateaux hotel with a nice fine dining restaurant. Chateau de Mercues is a haven of peace in the heart of the Lot region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Mercues reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Mercues Hotel Mercues
- Chateau De Mercues Cahors