We went for the self catering which worked perfectly for us. There's a mini super market just down the road (much better than the hotel complex shop). The complex has its own raised timber walkway to the beach (takes a few minutes) There are a few restaurants nearby. There are two pools. One small shallow one with two levels, perfect for toddlers (OBVIOUSLY SUPERVISED) and young children who are learning or just want to splash around. The big pool is a good size with some shade from the trees to. Menorca itself is great for families with young children. There's a
water park and lots to discover and if you're there at the right time of year they have a horse and cart racing, err, thingy and a big horse celebration (they have a big thing about horses) and also a festival with a fabulousj drumming band. If you're young and want to par-tay then Menorca IS NOT the place for you. Lastly do not leave without visiting Cuitadela - the market place, the pedestrians shopping areas and fresh fish from one of the harbour restaurants - it's like a mini Puerto Banus. Have a subset dinner there - priceless.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Sol Parc Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Sol Parc Hotel Son Parc
- Confortel Sol Parc Mercadal
- Confortel Sol Parc Hotel Mercadal
- Sol Parc Apartments Son Parc, Minorca