After forty years of self catering, family villa holidays my husband and I, apprehensively, chose to have our first hotel holiday, on our own.Thankfully our very good fortune was to chose this hotel after reading about it on the 'Secret Escapes' web site.
From the moment we arrived any concerns we may have had were erased. A very genuine, warm, welcome initially greated us. From the moment we registered and throughout our stay to our check out, we experienced within the complex, a superb,friendly,service ,no matter where we were or what ever time of day it was.
Typically, like many other English tourists, we only managed to master a few Greek phrases which were received with good hearted humour and laughter.Consequently,laughter became a mutual form of communication .
Amazingly once we had met a member of staff, irespective of their nationality or job title, we were remembered the next time we met the same member of staff and greeted with such genuine friendliness. Initially we were rather sceptical of such friendliness,however,we quickly found such doubs to be totaly unfounded. Obviously such a feeling says a lot about how customers are treated in our home country!
Nikos Koskiniatis is a superb Maitre D'hotel. His proffessional attitude and attention to details obviously inspires his staff. Together they functioned as an efficient, cohesive team. Staff ,within any of the dining/shop areas, within the resort we visited, held the same values even though they werent continually supervised.Trust seemed to be an unwritten bond. It was fabulous to be made to feel so special and valued ,even for only a week. Well done Nikos to you all the staff at the Atrium.
Our week was so relaxing and no request was too great nor too small. A truelly marvellous week---who wants self catering after being treated and spoilt so unashamedly.Thank you to you all.
Mr David and Mrs Mary (ask Nikos about the names !)
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lachania, Rhodes, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.