We spent 8 days in a deluxe room with private pool and sea view. It was wonderful because of the pool in the morning.
We rented a car and it's a good way to visit the island. The hotel restaurants are good but more expensive than the room service...
The spa service is very good and not expensive. Generally, in this hotel the staff is kind and efficient !
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lachania, Rhodes, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.