The location is serene - deserted hillside sweeping down to wide open sea and waves gently lapping at the private beach. The sea is shallow and crystal clear - great for snorkelling (if not the most exciting).
Staff are friendly, attentive and professional. Activities were winding down during our end-of-season stay but this was not reflected in the service levels.
Our room was incredible - several sofas, TVs, huge bathroom, and an enormous bed from which you can watch the sun rise over the sea. We chose a beach-front room with a terrace and secluded private pool, this was wonderful and well worth the upgrade cost.
Food was above expectations, a large buffet dinner with a choice of freshly prepared main course. All of the al la carte restaurants have their own charm, but you would not regret eating at the buffet every day. As other reviews have pointed out, we wasted our money going full board. It is impossible to exploit what's on offer, and I'm sure we could have saved a few hundred by booking B&B and then paying for extras.
The spa is large and well equipped (the hydrotherapy pool is something to experience), and we had a voucher for a wonderfully relaxing massage.
If you are easily bored then avoid this place - the best you will find is crazy golf and ping pong. But if you crave peace and tranquility then here you will find your bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lachania, Rhodes, Greece