Well we went from the worst to one of the best in one weekend .... Lol.
The Trilium really is a great place to get away from the busy lives we all lead. We had a gorgeous view of the lake every morning when we had coffee on the deck of our cottage. The staff was extremely helpful and curtious and a pleasure to deal. There are plans to fix the pool, which is a bit tired looking, and because they are on a well and septic, the water pressure is quite low, but overall a great stay, just no long showers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Muskoka, Ontario offers the perfect "adult only" vacation getaway. The lakeside resort accommodations feature six waterfront chalets and eleven "bedsitting" cottages set amid towering hardwoods.For a truly indulgent Ontario resort experience The Trillium Spa offers an array of luxuriating spa services and treatments in the 5,000 square foot post and beam spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Trillium Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trillium Hotel Port Sydney
- Trillium Resort And Spa Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada