“Better than expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residencia Salvacion

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caramoan
Residencia Salvacion
You added Residencia Salvacion to your Saves list
Brgy Paniman, Caramoan, Luzon, Philippines   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Caramoan B&B and Inns
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Clean house, clean rooms, good food, value for money, and a family who took care of me. My Caramoan trip was the first time I traveled alone, but I felt far from being lonely. Going back to RdS after a full day's lakwatcha made me feel like I was actually returning to the comforts of my own home. The staffs (who I really think of as my aunts and uncles) were very nice, helpful, and fun chat with. I was looking for adventure and relaxation in Caramoan and that's what I found there, and it would probably not have been as memorable if I had not stayed at RdS.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Pasig, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

i stayed here last feb 10-12 2013. i loved my stay!my room is very refreshing!it's quite spacious. it has toilet and shower. i stayed in room #3. it has a big tv and DVD player. the breakfast meals are simple like fried eggs and spam or fried longganisa or fried fish. but still tasty.the packed lunch for the trip is just right,the quantity is too much for two people. i had big prawns, adobo, laing, jackfruit, softdrinks and banana. the tour guide and the boatmen are very helpful, approachable, funny and thoughtful, they keep on giving us food after island hopping. i thought the package they have is overpriced (7800/hd) 3D2N, but with that kind of experience, i know, it is worth it. i even forgot my goggles on the boat on my first day of island hopping.guess what?it was still there the next day!very honest people!thank you so much for the kindness and hospitality! your place is not a 5 star hotel but the service is exceptional!i will recommend your place to my friends and family, no doubt!two-thumbs up for residencia de salvacion!

Room Tip: room #3 is good up to 4 people
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Excellent Service...home away from home! highly recommended ,thanks to RDS staff to manay gina , manoy sonny and the rest of the staff for making our stay a memorable one. Clean and neat rooms , delicious food !!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a comfortable stay for 3D/2N in Room #2. The whole house is well-maintained and clean. Food was great from breakfast to the picnic lunch and snacks we had on our island hopping tours and finally, dinner when we get back to RdS after each tour. The staff were very accommodating and hospitable, ready to answer our queries and help us with anything. We will surely recommend the place to friends and family...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We wanted to take our whole family for a vacation and we thought RDS would be a great place to stay - we were never disappointed. Everything said in the reviews were true - From the good food, very clean & comfy rooms (with AC, LCD TV with media player), excellent staff. The staff of RDS would really make your stay a very special one. Ate Gina, Kuya Sonny and the rest of the staff were very hospitable, attentive, polite, and kind-hearted. You would really feel like your truly 'Home'. Highly recommended and would love to go back to RDS again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed here for only 2 days and 1 night and it only cost us P3700, maybe because it was lean season. But I can say that the amount was pretty cheap, considering that we had an aircon room with tv, and the foods and island hopping are already included. Love staying here! Will definitely recommend it to my family and friends. Hmm.. do you also rent out your rest house in Baguio? Just curious. :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I couldnt ask for anything more during my stay at Residencia de Salvacion. You can call it home. Down to earth local residents run the house. Friendly, courteous & very knowledgeable of their place. The house itself is clean, presentable & very well taken care of. Well airconditioned room, clean bathroom and running water. Very comfortable beds & clean sheets. A simple yet beautiful house. Travel time from the port was approximately 5 minutes. The staff does their home cooked meal great justice. They will take care of all your requests & inquiries. Highly recommended, be it a group of friends or with family. They will provide transportation therefore going about the island is never a problem. The minute they met us at the port, they have instantly become a part of the group. And all that for a very affordable price. We will be recommending the place to everyone. Hoping to go back soon with an even bigger group!

Room Tip: They have different room sizes you can choose from. They will let you choose if there are other vaca...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Residencia Salvacion? Share your experiences!