“RDS: A Place to Return to.....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residencia Salvacion

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caramoan
Residencia Salvacion
You added Residencia Salvacion to your Saves list
Brgy Paniman, Caramoan, Luzon, Philippines   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Caramoan B&B and Inns
Paranaque, City
“RDS: A Place to Return to.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

RDS is really a place suited for every traveler who wants to be pampered during their stay in Caramoan. The quiet place, clean rooms and comfort rooms, the warm smiles, and the sumptuous food were just some of the things that made our stay at RDS unforgettable. Enjoying the islands of Caramoan is a very interesting experience topped with the accommodating staff of RDS, what more can we asked for!!!! Thank you RDS and we are looking forward to return and have another exciting vacation next time. God bless and good luck.....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Mandaluyong city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Thank you very much for the nice time and memorable stay, it was really indeed one of the best trips we had!!! True enough as posted in all the Blogs, you serve sumptous delicious eat all you can meals, plus the personalized caring and concerns and service,,, you go and make extra effort to satisfy all our cravings, my daughter had an allergy at that time of our stay and you really prepared separate menu for her!!! And evn my own gastronomic cravings of freshly broiled fish!!!! Yummy talaga,,,,ohh the shirmps was a total blast too!!! And he sinigang,,,,,and many more,,,..and to take note of the very clean big rooms, and crisp clean beddings,,,,and very spacious recieving and dinning room....love the place,,,,

Given the chance will go back again, and just hang out in your place,,,,even minus the island hopping and beaches,,,a stay with you is already what we wanted, and called a vacation,,,hassle free....well, kudos and thanks to manay Gina, very attentive and warm, to may ambi the cook, wish we could take you home,,,,your cooking was great!!! To the beautiful girl who would always assist us when we eat, and have our native merienda ready everytime we come home!!!! Of course the hot water is always on hand for my unlimited coffee,,,,i love the native merienda like the suman, ibos and linukay, and balisong song,,,,ohh it was our favourite,,,,and we would always bring it in our room and had midnight snacks....

Not forget kuya ramil the tricycle driver, and bob marly,,,hahaha our tour guide (with colored turban) very attentive to our needs, to the extent of buying me buko in one of the islands...hope next time he will be our guide again, and will give us more info, re the islands, an assignment for him,,please check and send my regards to our tour guide kuya budoy and angel at the Our Lady Rosary, hope they had painted the steps with the markings as to the number of steps per hundred...hope when i come back,,, i would see it...

Again!!! RDS is highly reccomended....we love the place and people soooo much....God Bless!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great,but were lucky to have stayed at rooms 1 and 2
pasig city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family had a great time in Caramoan this long holy week break, and thanks mainly to RDS and its staff! The moment we arrived in Guijalo Port, RDS took over in managing our vacation. From food preparations (now I believe the bloggers who keep on saying that the food in RDS is very very good!) upto the arrangement of our daily island hopping, everything is hassle-free...

RDS type of service is "personalized". It was like having a relative in Caramoan who took care of my family during our stay!

Regards to all the staff of RDS....and see you when we return to Caramoan!

ariel reyes

Haarlem, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I would just like to thank Residencia de Salvacion (RDS) for a charming Caramoan experience. Fantastic staff... very clean rooms (with very clean bathrooms!)... and sumptuous meals... These are just some of the things that will make me want to go back to RDS and explore more islands of the Caramoan. Again, thank you very much!

Room Tip: Please coordinate with Tia Mirna regarding rooms and packages.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Malabon, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

My family (8 members) from Malabon City went to Caramoan last March 30, 2012 to April 1, 2012. I booked at Residencia de Salvacion (RDS) via email. At first, I was informed that they are fully booked during those dates. It was fortunate that one family had changed their schedule so we got their slot. We were booked at Rooms 1 and 2 at the ground floor, both with 32 inch LCD TV and attached CR. Both rooms were nice and clean, with good beds, clean linens and pillows. I will rate RDS as excellent in view of their excellent service, good food and friendly and helpful staff. Thanks also to the owners of RDS, who will always reply to our queries with promptness. We enjoyed our vacation in Caramoan not only because of the beauty of its islands but mostly because we were given a hassle-free accommodation and tour package by RDS. Thank you RDS. I am recommending this place to my friends and office mates. For sure, they will not be disappointed. Everything that was written in the Tripadvisor reviews about RDS is true. Truly, you are beyond the ordinary. I am not sure if our enjoyable experience in Caramoan would be the same if we are not booked in RDS. If given the chance to return to Caramoan, we hope that we can get again a slot in RDS. I miss the food cooked by May Ambi. We are grateful to Gina Reyes and her husband Sonny (our tour guide), their son Sonny Boy who accompanied us back to Naga, April who fetched us from Naga Bus Terminal and served as guide in going to Guijalo Port in Caramoan to RDS, Mayden who assisted in serving the food, May Ambi and the other members of RDS. most especially to Myrna, the owner.

Room Tip: Rooms 1 and 2 are with attached CR.
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Definitely, RDS was the best choice for me. I was supposed to get a package from Breeze and Waves since it was well recommended to me by my balikbayan friend from Germany. Unfortunately, I was not able to avail it since it was closed due to the arrival of Survivor Americas. RDS was recommended to me thru tripadvisor. Seeing all the good reviews and pics convinced me to try it out. And I was not disappointed. I had some problems getting to Caramoan on the first day of travel. Cebu Pacific delayed and cancelled most of its flights on the day of my trip. And I was pretty much in a bad mood. Good thing Ate Gina helped me with some info about the last boat trip since I was delayed. When I got to RDS the following day, my bad mood was lifted from the time I stepped into their foyer. I was welcomed with a smile and the atmosphere of the place was so peaceful and homey. To top it all off, food was already set on the table. And it tastes good too.

I was immediately directed to my room which was room no. 4. It was clean and the bed was roomy for just one person. I wanted to lie down on it at once! RDS is like a home away from home. A place where you feel like you are a welcome guest of a friends' home. Ate Gina also gave me really friendly rates. It's really value for your money. I already told her that I might come back with a friend, God-willing and Fairweather! I would definitely come back. If you are a writer, their place will be great for you since it is really very quiet and conducive for meditating and thinking on future projects. I could stay there even without the Island hopping! All the hassle of getting there is well worth it.

Room Tip: Ask Ate Gina about it she is very accommodating to all your questions. Just email her.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

RDS was not our first option. But due to miss communication with our previous resort, we decided to go on and try booking with RDS. we arrived at the port late in the afternoon and the ocean water was really harsh and I admit, it gave me the scare and thought that this trip would be a disaster since two of our friends have already missed their flight, and they are arriving on a delayed flight, and to think that they will be travelling on a boat at around 7pm, for sure they'd be backing out.

Once we arrived at RDS, we really felt at ease and at home and found ourselves on the comfort and hospitality of strangers that made us felt genuine care and accommodation. "Everything that has been posted on tripadvisor was true." I told my friends. They even helped arrange the travel for my two friends, who, unfortunately didn't make it and decided to stay at CWC. This made us worried about our package deal as we are on a tight budget. Guess what? They made arrangements that for us is a good deal but at the same time, not a bad loss for them. A win win situation i'd say.

This is Exceptional Customer Service. This is Genuine Care and Accommodation. No need to appraise the food, rooms, location, as all have been commended here. If given another chance, will be definitely coming back to caramoan. For sure will be staying here. Again and again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Residencia Salvacion? Share your experiences!