- Immediate response upon inquiry
- Nice view from the beach
- Rooms are decent and clean
- Island tour was pretty good. It was too bad we were there during the rainy season so we didn't get to see all islands.
- The transportation from the pier is a little worn-down. It was a 90s L300 with crappy seats.
- Food is nothing great too.
- Be prepared to take a long boat ride with the locals. This is not your typical boat ride in Boracay or Bohol. So be prepared to "rough it out."
- Also Known As:
- Gota Village Hotel Caramoan