“Do not go there for coffee, they will tow your car!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Westwood
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Los Angeles, California
“Do not go there for coffee, they will tow your car!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is the worse place to have coffee. Because they will tow your car without letting you know, even when you are their costumer. I went there to have coffee with my friend whom was visiting from OC. We got our coffee and sitting at the patio to have our coffee. 20 minutes later a guy from coffee bean came to us to ask about our cars and i told him that I parked my car on the back and here is my car make and model. After i finished my coffee I went to get to my car and suddenly i noticed that my car was towed by them, I went back and ask to talk to them. The guy name Manuel Campos whom was working there and asked me previously about my car told me with broken English that he called the towed company. I asked him why and he told me "You don’t understand, I came and asked every body and you never respond" I said but i told you that’s my car and its park on the back and he said i towed the car before i asked you?
I said why? and he said because it is not his responsibility to call the costumer whom sitting at the coffee bean before he tows their car!!!!! I said this is not right but he was so rude and disrespectful and I said I don’t want to talk to you. I want to talk to your manager. his manager Mr. Hussein Soleymani told me there is not much he can do and he called the district manager and they said they want to run the camera. I asked what do i need to do. This is the coffee bean mistake to tow my car and need to be remembrance and they were so disrespectful and said that’s none of their business and they don’t care if you are costumer!!!!
Please do not go there and buy anything from them because you might not see your car after you are coming back!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles
“good coffee but.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Cofee bean has been my java standby for years, much better than Starbucks. However, parking in the lot has been going downhill for years. Many of the customers are not really customers for Coffee Bean. They use the lot for other local establishments. At one time the Bean had an parking lot attendant who patrolled the lot and keep the spaces pretty open. Now it almost comes down to a fight in order to get a spot. I mentioned this to a employee and he said, " you are the third person who said this to me today. " The solution ? None from him. Clearly this needs to be addressed and management does not want to deal with this. I suggest better control of the lot so clients like myself can get their fix of coffee without hassle.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
i
“Clean fast and convenient for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Simple clean, indoor and outdoor seating, and also offers free internet. A reliable alternative to Starbucks

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Good coffee at The Coffee Bean, and there's a nice outdoor patio area to enjoy in all that warm Los Angeles weather. If it cools off at night, the patio has a fireplace.

Visited September 2012
Poughquag, NY
“Great Coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Very clean and the staff is always friendly. Many choices to pick from for breakfast!

Visited April 2012