If you are after a small, peaceful and beautiful spa retreat that allows you to rejuvenate, relax and renew... then I cannot recommend Gaia more highly. The food is absolutely divine! The 25 acre property is beautiful and so peaceful. And the spa treatments are so very very good!! (The best massage I have ever had - The Ka Huna.) All the staff are lovely and just make your stay so personal and enjoyable. The best thing about Gaia was the mix of time spent alone and time enjoying the company of others - a perfect mix to provide time to rejuvenate, relax and renew. Activities are optional which is great, as it allowed me to go with my mood and energy. But I can highly recommend the Yoga each morning as a lovely way to start the day. I adored my stay of 4 nights and are already planning a return visit, as many guests do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet