I have been to Gaia many times over the past six years and am always greeted with the same high level of care, grace and dedication by every single member of the team. The Byron Bay hinterland area is breathtakingly beautiful and the gardens at Gaia are green and filled with native trees and flowering bushes with shaded places to sit on a daybed or on loungers by the pool, enjoy the view, read a book or relax. This is the place to take time out, let go and be pampered and nurtured by all Gaia has to offer. The rooms are comfortable and cosy with modern spotlessly clean bathrooms. The all-inclusive meals are delicious, healthy and made from freshly-sourced organic ingredients from the local area or from Gaia's own organic vegetable garden. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the team there - from dietary requests or anything else you may need, including a glass of wine with dinner. At Gaia you are free to take time out or you can attend the morning yoga sessions and one or two other activities on offer such a gym sessions, walks or meditation during the day. The spa treatments are of world class standard with only the best therapists working there. Each therapist I've ever had a treatment with has been totally professional, expert and caring. It is advised to book treatments ahead of time at holiday times as the spa also functions as a day spa and can get very busy.
There is a lot that makes Gaia special, for me it is the feeling of being truly cared for by the exceptional manager Gregg and his team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet