Gaia was everything that we expected and more. Comfortable rooms, fabulous food, friendly staff, gorgeous surroundings, great treatments and activities. We stayed for two nights, and would definitely stay for three the next time we visit. We loved that you could do everything or nothing. The group activities were there if you wanted to participate, but they were not compulsory. The food was fresh and delicious and servings were generous. And the wine options were excellent too. We're coffee fans and while plunger coffee was available on request, we found great coffee at the Harvest Cafe in Newrybar just down the road. The facilities such as the spa and fitness centre were clean and well equipped. The grounds and the views were breathtaking. All in all a great stay for those who want a healthy and relaxing time away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to the beauty and healing cultures of Gaia Retreat & Spa, nestled in the breathtaking Bundjalung Country hinterland of Byron Bay, Northern NSW Australia. Gaia is the perfect place to renew, refresh, and restore. Poised on the highest point in the shire and set on 25 acres, Gaia has 20 beautifully appointed retreat style bungalow villas set in the lush sub tropical gardens. This unique boutique property will seduce you into infinity with its endless views and beautiful vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Gaia Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaia Retreat Hotel Brooklet
- Gaia Retreat And Spa
- Gaia Retreat & Spa Australia/Brooklet