A very relaxing location. Jeff and Diana make you feel welcome - serving tea and cake on arrival and having flowers in our room. Breakfast set us up for the day, and Diana's recommendations for visits all proved successful - we brought lots of local artisan products back to Auckland to remind us of our wonderful trip
I have 2 small pieces of feedback that would help enhance the experience:-
- Wifi - seemed intermittent on 1 device when we tried to connect multiple devices - not sure if wifi has a limit to consecutive connections - I know other guests also had tablets so this may be the case.
- Towels are probably nearing the end of their "luxury" life
Thank you for helping make our holiday to Hawkes Bay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Havelock House B&B Havelock North,close Birdwoods Gallery,Black Barn,Te Mata Peak,Pipi,Craggy Range wineries & Cape Kidnappers golf, cycle + bike hire, Hawke's Bay NZ luxury bed and breakfast spacious en-suite bedrooms , FREE WiFi, large guest lounge, swimming pool, tennis court,plenty of free parking by the house, quiet location 20 mins. Art Deco Napier, great breakfasts, warm friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Havelock House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.