We stayed at the Royal Decameron Salinitas for one week at the end of January. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The resort is spacious and clean. The food (both the buffet and a la cartels) was very good. Always something good to eat. We found the service friendly and helpful. The sunsets are breathtaking.
We took the two dollar bus ride to the resort beach and it was well worth it. The scenery on the bus ride was great, the beach was fabulous, and playing in the rolling waves of the Pacific was a blast.
We went on excursions to the San Salvador volcano, a craft/culture/coffee plantation, and to the town of Santa Ana. All of the excursions were well worth the price and gave an insight into the country, its' people, and its' culture.
Get a massage at the resort. Very reasonably priced and well worth it.
All in all, a great trip. We certainly recommend El Salvador and the Royal Decameron.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Decameron Salinitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Decameron El Salvador
- Decameron El Hotel Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas San Salvador
- Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron El Salvador
- Royal Decameron Salinitas Hotel
- Salinitas Decameron
- Royal Decameron Salinitas El Salvador
- Decameron San Salvador
- Decameron Salinitas El Salvador