“Not the best I've had, but pretty good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pho Chez Noodle

Pho Chez Noodle
2190 2nd Ave # A, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 5N6, Canada (Formerly Great Wall Restaurant)
1-867-633-6088
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 85 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Hurst, TX
“Not the best I've had, but pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Whitehorse on vacation and love Vietnamese food. So, after finding Chez Noodle on Trip Advisor, we decided to give it a try. We go to the best Vietnamese restaurant in the DFW area, so our standards are very high and it is really not fair. But, my husband had the Pho and I had the vermacelli bowl--both traditional meals. They were both fine. For the price, this is certainly a place we would frequent again, if we lived in Whitehorse.

Visited July 2013

Whitehorse, Canada
“YUMMY!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This Restaurant has the BEST broth ever! The service is quick and friendly; the food is simple and AMAZING! And has quickly become one of my favourite places for dine-in or take-out.

Visited May 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Good Vietnamese food in Whitehorse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had the "bun" with the bbq pork and spring rolls and it was quite good. As good as I've had anywhere. This is the only place in town for pho. Everyone I was with enjoyed their meals and the service was quick.

Visited August 2012
Whitehorse, Canada
“only Vietnamese place in Whitehorse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Nothing like a big bowl of pho after Xcountry skiing. I hardly order anything else. The food here is good and at a reasonable price. Is it like Vietnamese food in Vancouver or Montreal, no.
Even Yellowknife has TWO Vietnamese places.
But it is a nice change of pace. Service is quick and efficient and the meals are consistent and reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maine
“Looking forward to it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were in Whitehorse last year and I was so surprised to find a Vietnamese restaurant. I lived in Vancouver for many years and had great Vietnamese food there. I actually wasn't expecting it to compare, but was surprised. It was delicious. We tried several dishes over several days and I thought every one was well done. The restaurant is clean and displays Vietnamese culture. Prices are reasonable and the selection is large. We're actually going to Whitehorse again this year and that's where we'll be eating most of the time!! We got friends to go with us that had never had it, and that's where they wanted to go back to. (The real name is Pho 5 Star, not Pho Chez)

• Visited September 2011