“We need one of these where I live!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Lacygne, Ks
“We need one of these where I live!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We decided to walk here from our hotel which was a little bit of a distance in rain but it was worth it! Had never heard of this chain before but I'm going to start looking for them. Not just a 'pizza joint'-they had lots and lots of other choices-salads, sandwiches, ribs, pasta. It was somewhat crowded but we were seated without much of a wait. Our server was prompt and the food was very good. I'm really glad we found this gem.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Consistent high quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Over the past month, we've eaten dinner at Boston Pizza three times. Excellent food and good service on each occasion. Salads are fresh and crisp. The French onion soup is especially good. We've often paid more in Whitehorse for lesser quality. Boston Pizza is becoming a favorite casual dinning place!

Visited September 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“Last Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I met two friends last night at Boston Pizza and had a great salad, good service. All together a lovely evening

Visited August 2013
Yellowknife, Canada
“terrible service, rude waitress who could care-a-less”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

much like other people, I assumed the service at Boston Pizza in Whitehorse would be decent as it is part of a nationwide chain. Majorly wrong. Service was terrible, waitress was downright rude and ignorant and I left never wanting to go to another BP again. have eaten at many Boston Pizza's throughout the country and it is safe to say this was the worst I have ever seen. many other, better, friendlier restaurants in Whitehorse.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Alberta
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I thought it would be a safe choice, as it's part of a nation-wide chain. I was mostly wrong. We were seated quickly, but after that the service was terrible. The food is passable, but not more than that. Food costs are higher here, so the menu prices are high too. That said, we received excellent food, service and value 180km away in Skagway, AK, so it IS possible to deliver even in northern communities.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere