“Our best meal in Whitehorse” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission: "To teach our guests how to "LIME" through pure niceness and good food". As you walk through the doors of Antoinette's you are welcomed by one of the most architecturally eye pleasing locally built concrete bar. A perfect please to enjoy one of our featured Martini's. Out back enjoy (even when it rains) our beautiful covered deck - a little oasis in the heart of the downtown business district. Our cuisine is a mix of world foods with Caribbean influences and Vegetarian. We endeavour to use all the traditional, authentic ingredients necessary to hold true to these varied and interesting cultural recipes.
Redwood City, California
“Our best meal in Whitehorse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We spent a week in Whitehorse, and this was the best meal we had. We stumbled upon the restaurant unexpectedly; too bad we only found it at the end of our stay. We tried the "tocho" (kind of like a curried poutine), and it was delicious. The salmon dish was perfect too. The service was prompt and kind.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Canada
“Charming. Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

After reading some of the other reviews, I expected slow service. This however was not the case. We were greeted by Antoinette who was warm & welcoming. Drinks were ordered & they arrived promptly. We had the salmon, chicken & lamb special. All three were excellent, as were the salads, Brie & creme brûlée. The staff was extremely pleasant & helpful. We would definitely return on a future trip to Whitehorse.

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Never order take-out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I don't think it's worth the money. I ordered the frog legs (appetizer) and the bison stew (main course) for take out. It came out to around $44 after tax. I arrived at around 4:45pm, and they weren't open till 5 pm. They had great service, the server let me sit inside and order first while I wait. I gave him the order, and said I didn't mind waiting till 5pm when the kitchen opened. But the kitchen was willing to start cooking right away. They were fast and speedy! I was out the door by 5pm, with a very small container. When I opened it, it did contain everything. The food was okay, but I don't know if it was worth the money. Maybe because everything was wrapped in foil, except for the stew, and the presentation was lacking, I didn't find this place worth it all. I'm sure if I sat down, and enjoyed the atmosphere, it might be slightly different with how the food was presented.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Yellowknife, Canada
“Great place downtown Whitehorse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Along with my work colleagues had a great time at Antoinette's last week. Lovely place, good atmosphere, tasty food and really good wine. On top of that - good service and a great location downtown Whitehorse. I had a baked brie which was very nice and a vegetarian option - zucchini steak which was quite tasty too. My colleagues were as happy with their fish & meat options. Mind you the place is closed Mondays! All in all would gladly return if they had more veggie options on the menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

The food was fairly priced for the area. I enjoyed the pork dish greatly. It came with a sweet potato, float, and cranberry cole slaw. The pork had a good spice but I asked for extra since I like food very spicy and it made it fantastic. My friend had a lamb dish which was a little too fatty for his taste, but we both enjoyed the frog leg appetizer.
The service was a little slow and it did not seem too busy but everyone was nice. It seemed they may have been training a couple new waiters and perhaps that is why. If you are in Whitehorse this is a good place to try. I would not hesitate to go back

• 4 of 5 stars Food