Got into white horse about 1100 am-tried to check in(was told it would be ok when I booked the room) I was told to come back in two hours which I did. Still I could not check in-room not ready. I finally got checked in after 5pm. All the other people got to check in early. I did not get the group rate and the price given to me when I left. The room was so hot(even with the heat off). I had a fan on and would have to open a window which then the room would get cold. Then I would close the window-would get hot. I would leave the curtains closed and the fan on when I left the room only to come back with the fan off and the curtains wide open. It was a sauna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the High Country Inn the centre of your Yukon adventure. Recent renovations including over $1 million spent on updated guest rooms, kitchen, parking and fitness facilities make the High Country the first choice for visitors to the Yukon. Complimentary wireless internet, two restaurants, and a quiet yet convenient location ensure that you have all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coast High Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Hotel Whitehorse
- Country Inn Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Country Inn
- Coast High Country Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada