Worth it to book a room in advance - even in April. The BW was sold out and so was one other place we stopped at, so we ended up at the Days Inn. Not too bad, of course the linens were thin and towels worn, no Kings, no tub just shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Whitehorse, located in Whitehorse, named the Wilderness City, this property is centrally located and within walking distance of Kwanlin Dun Cultural Centre and Waterfront Trolley. During the summer season, the trolley will take you to such attractions as MacBride Museum of Yukon History, Yukon Historical Museum, SS Klondike and The Old Fire Hall. The Canada Games Centre is also nearby. Enjoy a relaxing stay at our non-smoking Whitehorse, Yukon, hotel, conveniently located off Alaska Hwy/HWY-2 S/HWY-1. All of our newly renovated guest rooms offer new bedding and feature a flat-screen TV. Our suites and Business Class rooms offer a refrigerator. We offer free parking for your car, bus, truck or RV with winter plug ins, guest laundry facilities, free luggage storage, a business center, 24 hour Fitness Center, free local calls and sauna for your convenience. During your downtime, you can catch up on email with free Wi-Fi. Free Airport Shuttle available 6 AM to 12 AM. On site Rickys All Day Grill is open from 7 AM to 8 PM and Sternwheeler Lounge is open from 11 AM to 1 AM. Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. Up to 2 pets allowed for a nominal fee in Standard, designated guest rooms only. Pet Sanitation fee may apply. Great location to view the Northern Lights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Whitehorse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Klondike Hotel Whitehorse
- Days Inn Whitehorse Yukon, Canada