“Nicer place.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Whitehorse

You added Days Inn Whitehorse to your Saves list
Days Inn Whitehorse
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2288 2nd Avenue, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1C8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Whitehorse Hotel)   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Whitehorse
GreenLeadersSilver level

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Worth it to book a room in advance - even in April. The BW was sold out and so was one other place we stopped at, so we ended up at the Days Inn. Not too bad, of course the linens were thin and towels worn, no Kings, no tub just shower.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Inuvik NWT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Previous stay was on main floor and very noisy, this stay I asked and was given a quiet room on the third floor.

Staff are always helpful, and do go the extra yard to ensure that my stay is comfortable.

This is my third stay at this facility this year.

On-site restaurant has terrible service, I choose to go elsewhere to eat, staff were helpful in giving me options.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this room in advance and having never been to Whitehorse I was expecting more. The outside was old and dated but when I walked in it was what I originally expected. The staff was very friendly and the room was updated and nice. It is a pet friendly hotel and there were many people there with pets. The only downside to this hotel was I couldn't figure out how to connect to the wifi.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Whitehorse, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this hotel and stay here often. I was upset that they would not make an exception for me who stays here every time I go to town to stay in a regular room rather than a pet room due to my severe allergies. The response I got from management was if I was coming with my pet I have to stay in a pet room regardless of if I have allergies or not.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ramadawhitehorse, General Manager at Days Inn Whitehorse, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear R L,
Thank you for your review. Us as a hotel cannot make an exception for one guest to stay in a non-pet room with a pet. The reason being is because if we have a pet stay in a non-pet room we have to then wash all the walls, clean the carpets and all furniture in the room. The room would also not be sold that night because the carpets would have to dry before rented again. So we have a plain rule that if you have a pet you have to stay in a pet room. Anytime that you book with us in the future if you do not have your pet you are welcome to stay in a non-pet room.

Been to Days Inn Whitehorse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Whitehorse

Address: 2288 2nd Avenue, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1C8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Whitehorse Hotel)
Location: Canada > Yukon > Whitehorse
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Whitehorse
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Whitehorse 2.5*
The Days Inn Whitehorse, located in Whitehorse, named the Wilderness City, this property is centrally located and within walking distance of Kwanlin Dun Cultural Centre and Waterfront Trolley. During the summer season, the trolley will take you to such attractions as MacBride Museum of Yukon History, Yukon Historical Museum, SS Klondike and The Old Fire Hall. The Canada Games Centre is also nearby. Enjoy a relaxing stay at our non-smoking Whitehorse, Yukon, hotel, conveniently located off Alaska Hwy/HWY-2 S/HWY-1. All of our newly renovated guest rooms offer new bedding and feature a flat-screen TV. Our suites and Business Class rooms offer a refrigerator. We offer free parking for your car, bus, truck or RV with winter plug ins, guest laundry facilities, free luggage storage, a business center, 24 hour Fitness Center, free local calls and sauna for your convenience. During your downtime, you can catch up on email with free Wi-Fi. Free Airport Shuttle available 6 AM to 12 AM. On site Rickys All Day Grill is open from 7 AM to 8 PM and Sternwheeler Lounge is open from 11 AM to 1 AM. Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. Up to 2 pets allowed for a nominal fee in Standard, designated guest rooms only. Pet Sanitation fee may apply. Great location to view the Northern Lights. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Whitehorse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Westmark Klondike Hotel Whitehorse
Days Inn Whitehorse Yukon, Canada

If you own or manage Days Inn Whitehorse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.