Huh, what should I say about this hotel?!?! Wouldn't ever stay here again, location is decent however. If it wasn't for the fact that my man is military and we were traveling with our big dog, I would have changed hotels fast. It is next door to a very loud bar and all night long you could hear people outside fighting. Very old and could use some updating. I understand Whitehorse isn't a huge mecca, but for this town being a thorough fare for travel on the Al-Can highway and tourism, I'm surprised at the older hotels in town. This is the second time I've stayed in Whitehorse, but would not recommend the Best Value Inn. They offer underground parking, which part of was under construction and you drive down a steep ramp and are in basically a huge garage and then walk through the basement of the hotel till you get to the stairs leading to the hotel. Creepy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Whitehorse, Yukon, the Canadas Best Value Inn is a 2-story hotel that offers 53 spacious guest rooms with either a mountain or river view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Hotel Whitehorse
- Americas Best Value Inns Whitehorse
- Canadas Best Value Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada