“Birthday Supper” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
“Birthday Supper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Kids chose BPs to celebrate our daughters bday supper! We were sat in a quieter part, we assumed it was because of our party size but also cuz we had small kids, the food and service was good, it was cold outside which made sitting in that corner rather cold too! Our daughter was thrilled to receive cake and to also be sung to, it was the highlight of her day! We tend to visit bps often, cuz it's great place to take the family!

Swift Current, Canada
“There's nowhere else I want to eat in this town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Title pretty much says it all. Swift had few choices to eat but this is one of the better franchised place. Service is best in town BY FAR.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Swift Current, Canada
“Pizza from BP was worse then frozen pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Just picked up pizza from Boston Pizza in Swift Current. Had to wait 10 minutes at the front desk to anyone to acknowledge people were standing there. When I phoned in my order for 1 medium and 1 large, was told that I could get the promo deal of buy one get one half prize. When I picked them up, I was told no that I had to order both the same size. If the girl on the phone had told me, I would have ordered the same sizes. So then when I got the pizzas home and opened up the box I was surprised to see 2" of crust and very little topping. Then we had to use a steak knife to cut the crust and when you the slice above the plate it didn't bend, (like cardboard). I tried to call in and was put on hold for over 10 minutes waiting for the manager to answer the phone. Gave up, wanted to eat. So after, I tried again at 7:05 and was put on hold once again for over 5 minutes. When I finally got to talk to the manager, she didn't have much to say except she would give me a store credit for which ever pizza was bad. I told her once again that both were horrible. So now I have a store credit for both pizza. Not sure if I want to order pizza again or go back to our favorite pizza place, Stops Pizza

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“GARBAGE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Exactly what the title says. I will never step foot in a BPs again. Food is absolutely terrible and service always sucks. I cannot say enough how much I hate this restaurant.

Swift Current, SK
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We were there right before xmas. Service was pretty good in the lounge. Our food was gross. Teriyaki rice stir fry had a whole bottle of sauce. Bad flavour and vegetables were hard, barely cooked. Husband had a cheeseburger wrapped in pizza thing. He couldn't eat it. I tried it and almost thru up. This place used to have good food. Don't think we will go back for a while.

• Visited December 2013