“A Decent Chain Restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Calgary, Canada
“A Decent Chain Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stopped by at this Boston Pizza today as it has a good chain reputation and they are very nut safe (if you stay away from dessert) for my child.

We stopped right at lunch time and the place was moderatly busy. We were seated right away and our server was quick. Our drinks were always filled, but the order took forever to arrive today for some reason.

One problem was my wife ordered a change to her chicken sandwich (no mayo, etc.) and it was not remembered until the meal arrived at the table. So she had to eat her salad and wait for the sandwich to be remade.

Otherwise it was a decent meal and good location right off the highway.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

44% Recommend
Portage La Prairie
“Dependable food, good service, pleasant atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We rely upon BP when traveling, the food is consistently good and good value for the cost. We were not disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Swift Current, SK
“BP's is BP's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

BP's is great chain and menu is standard. Staff are knowledgeable and accommodate kids. Good specials and lounge great to unwind for a few drinks.

Visited April 2012
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
“Good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is our stop on our long drive across Western Canada. We always order pizza from here (either to pick up as we drive or just stop and eat quick). We have had consistent service and good pizza.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Swift Current, Canada
“Gave me perogies instead of ravioli!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Had two bad experiences. I ordered a pizza from work (less than 2 minutes away) and they were an hour late as well as the pizza being so cold that it felt like they had it in a fridge the whole time. I also ordered the 7 Cheese Ravioli as delivery (cost about $25.00) and didn't realize until I looked at the leftovers the next day that they had served me cheese perogies with pasta sauce on top. I have never seen this before in my life and can't believe how much I paid for such crap, and will never patronize this restaurant again.