The photos flatter this property. It's a Howard Johnson in name only - not the quality I've experienced at other HoJo properties, and definitely not worth $99 a night single. I did sleep better than expected but the room was very worn out and the bathroom was in desperate need of renovation- rust on the metal surfaces and the counter top surface had come loose from the counter. The motel caters to construction and energy crews - there wasn't noise but this is a place for clumping in in your workboots and crashing for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Inn, Swift Current is conveniently located close to the Trans Canada Highway, shopping centres and the Living Sky Casino. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available to all guests. We are pet-friendly, small dogs are welcome for an additional fee. The Howard Johnson Inn, Swift Current is presently open with a limited number of rooms available while undergoing renovation. Our pool and waterslide are currently closed while under renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current Hotel Swift Current
- Swift Current Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Swift Current
- Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current Saskatchewan