“Overnight in Swift Current” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1150 South Service Road East, Swift Current, Saskatchewan S9H 3X6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Swift Current

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Winnipeg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We failed to read other reviews so stopped here. Room smelled, of tobacco/dust/old?? Shower worked, A/C worked. Spiders in both rooms, didn't bother me but my wife was unimpressed! The beds were wonderful comfortable and well appointed. A great sleep was had. Would I stay there again?? No!!

• Stayed August 2013
Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

You've got to be kidding me. The closest equivalent to this hotel I can think of is sleeping in a cardboard box outside in a rail yard. Our stay was the end of June 2013. My room was disgusting. Bugs, garbage, stained sheets, towels that you could see through and carpet that was stretched and dirty. The entire second floor was closed along with the pool. I can't imagine how bad this hotel would have to be to close a floor. If I wasn't completely exhausted, I would have kept driving. But it was July long weekend and this was the only hotel with room. No wonder. Don't be fooled by the nice Howard Johnson sign out front. Ask to see a room before checking in. Otherwise, get to the Best Western or sleep in your car. Trust me, you'll be better off. I will have a tough time erasing this stay from my mind. Howard Johnson should be embarrassed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
charn88, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. I believe that we spoke about the flooding in Calgary, but I don't recall any mention of anything wrong with the room. It is important for us to know about problems in a room, especially with bugs at this time of year. Our response if we find an ant in a room is quite different from the actions taken if we find a spider. Unfortunately, a review on the internet even a couple of days after the fact, alerting us to bugs in a room does not help us to help you. I certainly would not stay in a room infested with bugs. I would call the front desk immediately and request that they do something about it! All the bedspreads in our property have been replaced with brand new duvets. Each duvet and cover, as well as all the sheets and pillow cases are changed and cleaned after a guest leaves. I have reminded housekeeping staff to be more thorough in checking and cleaning behind and underneath furniture. We would be happy to show anyone a room who requests it.

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current

Address: 1150 South Service Road East, Swift Current, Saskatchewan S9H 3X6, Canada
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Swift Current
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Swift Current
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current 2*
Howard Johnson Inn, Swift Current is conveniently located close to the Trans Canada Highway, shopping centres and the Living Sky Casino. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available to all guests. We are pet-friendly, small dogs are welcome for an additional fee. The Howard Johnson Inn, Swift Current is presently open with a limited number of rooms available while undergoing renovation. Our pool and waterslide are currently closed while under renovation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current Hotel Swift Current
Swift Current Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Swift Current
Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current Saskatchewan

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Swift Current, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.