“ridiculousness!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of K Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Swift Current
K Motel
You added K Motel to your Saves list
2225 North Service Road West, Swift Current, Saskatchewan S9H 0A1, Canada   |
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Swift Current
Calgary
“ridiculousness!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

Rooms filthy dirty, old looking and have no opening windows with screens - flies come right in. Owner unfriendly and unattentive to customers. Owner's daughter(?) was argueing on phone with someone for all to hear when I tried to book in - very uncomfortable situation I had to listen to for a couple of minutes. Food in restraunt is mediocre at best, however, the waitresses try hard to serve you their best but seem nervous and on edge as the daughter seems to be in charge of restraunt. She seems like a tyrant. Not at all impressed with this place and will never be back and do not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: The Best Western further into the city seems nice as I have also heard good things from some of the...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hanna, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

My family and dog were turned out into the cold and we were refused service.
Terrible treatment, the owner had a temper tantrum at a customer when I arrived, and I got to witness it for over 6 minutes. He was yelling at the customer(appearantly the man had a dog and the owner hated it). When it was my turn at the desk the owner took an entire minute and a half of letting me fill out a registration for when he snatched the pen and paper from my hands right off the counter. He was out of control and was yelling at me because I was not helping him run the last customer down, and I had a pet. Don't support this guy, he is some european rich inherited child who abuses local workers (always looking for employees), customers, and their families too.

The man kicked me out of his establishment out into the cold because I didn't participate in insulting his customer, and he dislikes pets appareantly. Good show. The place is run down, dirty, out of date, the kitchen looked worse than my corrals, and flies and dust are everywhere, and most rooms are missing screens. Holes in the walls and curtains don't help, and neither does this caustic human beings temper tantrums.

Room Tip: Find another hotel and restaurant, I found a wonderful one across the road that took pets, Classic I...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Riders in the North
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

We stayed here Sept. 2009 Paid $ 76.00 +Tax. Traveling on motorcycles, this motel is OLD...DIRTY...GRUNGY...Room was filled with flies, no screen door on the room. Exterior entances with parking in front of the rooms IF you can get a spot before all the crews return from their work that day. 1950's fixtures in bathroom, beds old & worn out, carpet filty, windows disgustingly filthy, OUTDOOR POOL EMPTY & Cracked, Detached restaurant is no screaming hell to eat at. Motel Staff unfriendly. Could not get connected into their supposed Wireless Internet & the staff unwilling to help. Need we say more! This town is also over run with RATS so make sure you don't have any in your vehicle when you leave.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to K Motel? Share your experiences!