“Was better when it was smaller and located on 33rd street” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Keo's Kitchen

Keo's Kitchen
1013 Broadway Avenue, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 1C1, Canada (Nutana)
(306)652-2533
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 546 restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Neighborhood: Nutana
Saskatoon, Canada
“Was better when it was smaller and located on 33rd street”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food is average........I think now that they are busy, they prepare more before hand and reheat or something. The green chicken curry that I ordered was watery and it used to be thick and creamy. The iced coffee is horrible. I used to frequent the place on 33rd constantly. I have only been to this location about 3 or 4 times (in the last few years) as every time it has proven to be a disappointment but my friends want to go cause they, too, remember it being good on 33rd Street. Service isn't up to par either. Seems like you don't get the service you used to either/shortstaffed. Few times I have phoned for delivery, they don't have people to do that anymore either. I really like the atmosphere and the family seems nice but I am disappointed with the new restaurant and decrease in quality of the food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Great Thai Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Keo's Kitchen on Broadway is my favorite Thai restaurant. The food is delicious, spicy and flavorful. The service is quick, professional and polite. I like the location but parking can be a problem some days and the décor needs an update.

My boyfriend and I went for supper on August 4th and we both enjoyed our meals – Marsama Curry for me and Dancing Prawns for him. As always, we look forward to our next stop at Keo’s!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saskatoon, Canada
“Who is writing good reviews?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I was very surprised to have read all the recent good reviews, I have eaten at good Thai restaurants, this is anything but good Thai food, almost all noodles, not flavorful at all, I would not return or recommend to anyone

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kaslo, BC
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The food is tasty, a little overpriced but large selection and great quality. More then that the atmosphere at this little restaurant is lovely with the decorations and interior design greatly adding to the experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“A pleasant visit at Keo's Kitchen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went with a friend and we ordered spring rolls and two other dishes and shared our meal. There was plenty of food and we took some home with us. We ordered Ginger Beef and Cashew Chicken for our share main courses. The food was sooo good. The Ginger Beef was crunchy and so flavorful and the peanut sauce for the spring rolls wonderful. We enjoyed the Cashew Chicken with crisp veggies and great taste. I would recommend this place and will visit it again!

• Visited April 2013