“Typical american style food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Montana's

Montana's
1510-8th Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada (Nutana)
(306) 384-9342
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 568 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nutana
Saskatoon, Canada
“Typical american style food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you aren't a fan of burgers, ribs or steak then this isn't the restaurant for you. The food is good. Service is good. Love that the tables are covered with brown paper and there are crayons for you to draw on it.

Visited April 2012

Saskatoon, Canada
“Hard to argue with a chain trending towards the Mean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Well, it was interesting. We wandered in at a semi-busy time on what should have been a quiet evening. No wait for a table, our server was pleasant as could be, the hillbilly water glasses were kitschy. While our order was taken promptly, the wait seemed endless. Roasted chicken was average, sides were average and a bit bland. The highly touted signature Chipotle burger was less than spicy and only came up to an average sort of score. I have to admit that the ribs on the next table over looked great... I could only come up with average in the items that we had. Perhaps it was an off night, perhaps we'll wander back in for ribs. We'll see how the Fall progresses. But, right now, its only an average rating for what appears to be an average chain serving average meals. Hard to argue with the mean.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saskatoon
“Meh... NOT my favorite CHAIN though it may be for some.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I'm not a vegetarian or anything but is there ANYTHING on the menu that doesn't incorporate meat?? Trying to find a "leaner" dish here is next to impossible.

Visited July 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“I am a strict vegatarian and was served bacon on my Veggie Burger”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had to wait a while to get a table.
Server was nice...but not there enough.
The kitchen served me a veggie burger with BACON on it! Terrible.... I will never go back for this reason. The manager covered my dinner and 1 dessert. In my opinion that is not enough. That mistake is not only offensive it is wrong!

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Regina, Canada
“Awesome ribs!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had the ribs and steak, my steak was "pretty good" but my ribs ... out of this world. I will definitely go back for ribs. And, the service was pretty awesome too, especially even though it was super busy.

Visited December 2012