“Look for the Lobster and Crab Specials” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
2501 8th St E, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7H0V4, Canada (Nutana)
(306) 373-8333
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Nutana
Saskatoon, Canada
“Look for the Lobster and Crab Specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I love the food here and love to go during lobster fest and when they have great specials on and new menu items (like the five course meals). The biscuits are a bit salty but I still love them and I love the blush zinfindel wine that they sell (I like my wine more sweet and fruity). Around dinner time and until about 9 there is usually a wait for a table but there is a bar area to grab a drink and wait. Overall I love to eat here and have always had a pleasant experience.

Visited June 2012

“Mcdonalds on the worst day still is better than this place.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I'm sitting here for an hour and know my first drink arrived,but still no food. Across the street it's 2 for $5 dollar teen burger at A&W might go run across to go get pre- appetizer before my actual appetizer arrives. Never come here if you have a anger issue or even if you don't have a anger problem I guaranty that's the only thing you will get from this place .

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best Lobster Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This was one of our first nights out in a long time. We had lobster and it was cooked to perfection. The rest of our dinner was great, the service was awesome!!

Visited March 2012
“Never left unhappy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

First of all customer service is just amazing. The servers seem to know everything about the food including how they are prepared, where they were caught, etc. Everything in their menu is amazing! their biscuits are amazing as well and you can have it how many times you want! their tilapia dish is one of my favourites.

Visited July 2012
“Gone downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming to Red Lobster pretty much once a month for the past 20 years. The past couple of times we have been disappointed and noted that things have changed and not for the better and last night just confirmed it.

Our waitress was very slow and didn't come once during our entire meal to see how everything was. The shrimp, lobster and crab (ultimate feast) was overcooked and very bland. As I said above, we love Red Lobster and in fact after eating at a location in the US, we know we won't be returning to the Saskatoon restaurant anytime soon.

Disappointed that we will now be looking for a new favorite restaurant :(

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere