“Good food - good sevice!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Botanica Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Botanica Restaurant & Lounge
2002 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 6M4, Canada (Airport Business Area)
306-668-9621
Improve this listing
Neighborhood: Airport Business Area
Neighborhood: Airport Business Area
Regina, Canada
“Good food - good sevice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

The lounge is very good too. The menus is varied and always interesting. The chef has offerings that feature a unique taste featuring local fare as well as great traditional dishes!

Visited January 2014

Saskatoon, Canada
“A bug in the lettuce”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I couldn't believe, up front and centre, a dead bug in my lettuce. The waiter did comp my meal and apologized. When leaving, walking by the front desk, the manager asked how the meal was, we told her we were the table with the bug. She promptly replied " I took care of that with the chef" and she immediately left, no apology from the manager, kudo's to the waiter!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, BC
“Great food and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Loved it... The food was amazing... the service was great. Get the local steak to appreciate the food.

Visited February 2012
Duck Lake, Canada
“Wonderful weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I like the service it was kind, professsional and helpful. A little pricy on the salads, do have to say they were professional done and I did enjoy them as I had several different ones. In ways that I've never had. It was a very nice change and that I didn't have to eat another boring salad. Thanks to the chef.

Visited October 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had two meals here while staying at the hotel. Both meals were tasty, descent portions, and prices were descent. I really enjoyed the decor surrounding the bar/restaurant I would recommend it, especially if staying at the hotel.

• Visited July 2012