“Great food and location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Botanica Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Botanica Restaurant & Lounge
2002 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 6M4, Canada (Airport Business Area)
306-668-9621
Improve this listing
Neighborhood: Airport Business Area
Neighborhood: Airport Business Area
Vancouver, BC
“Great food and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Loved it... The food was amazing... the service was great. Get the local steak to appreciate the food.

Visited February 2012

Duck Lake, Canada
“Wonderful weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I like the service it was kind, professsional and helpful. A little pricy on the salads, do have to say they were professional done and I did enjoy them as I had several different ones. In ways that I've never had. It was a very nice change and that I didn't have to eat another boring salad. Thanks to the chef.

Visited October 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had two meals here while staying at the hotel. Both meals were tasty, descent portions, and prices were descent. I really enjoyed the decor surrounding the bar/restaurant I would recommend it, especially if staying at the hotel.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saskatoon
“Lunch Buffet Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I recently had the lunch buffet there. It used to be fantastic but not anymore. The buffet is on until 2 pm. We got there shortly after 1 pm and they did not refill anything on the salad bar. All the vegetables were in small little bowls and most of the them were empty. It was pretty sad. The hot dishes looked like mystery meat. Not impressed at all.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg MB
“For the Most Part, Really Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I recently stayed at the Saskatoon Inn while on course in Saskatoon. I flew in & didn't rent a car, so I was pretty much limited to the dining room at the Hotel.

I had the Breakfast Buffet each morning &, with the exception of the last day, it was pretty good, if average/standard fare. The last day, I'm not sure if perhaps the majotity of the guests had checked out, therefore buffet was not freshly replenished, but the whole Buffet line was pretty disappointing. Ham, in particular, could not be cut with a knife & waffles were dried out to the point of being inedible.

Dinner service was much better, with special requests (no starches, extra veg) being accommodated with ease. I also had "comp'ed" coupons for free appetizers with purchase of an entree, so they were very gracious about doggy bagging the apps for me for lunch the next day.

Service (especially Lorraine) was fast, friendly and capable. All around, a great experience!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere