“A Saskatoon classic...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saigon Rose Restaurant

Saigon Rose Restaurant
69 24th Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 0J9, Canada (Central Business District)
306-242-1351
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Saskatoon classic...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

I started going to the Saigon when it was on Avenue A south during the 1980's and it ignited my life-long craving for Vietnamese food in mid-day. Since then I have lived on the Canadian west coast and now on the US east coast, and never miss an opportunity to dine at at Saigon Rose on my far too infrequent trips to Saskatoon. Seeing Rose at restaurant was always a highlight. The vietamese rolls vermicelli with chopped peanuts & sprouts were always my favourite, along with the iced coffee.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ottawa
“MMMMMMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

I miss the food so much. I'm in Ottawa now and have not found any Vietnamese restaurant that even comes close! No one makes the Vietnamese rolls with rice paper. They use something like an egg roll wrapper. And they just don't make the soup as good. I'm coming for a visit in June and will definitely be going to Saigon Rose on 33rd St.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
saskatoon, sk
“I eat here at least 6 times a month! AMAZING food! Great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

I have been eating at this restaurant since Rose actually ran it. I've tried at least half of the dishes from the soup to the vietnamese rolls (home made! Get the chicken!). I recommend and bring my friends, clients and family here constantly. The decor is a little ridiculous yes, but it's very "vietnamese" so if you don't mind a little pink paint you will absolutely love this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kugluktuk
“My Must go Place in Saskatoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

If you can leave this place after having bread rolls, butter fried chicken wings, and a bowl of soup (shrimp pork rice noodle, and stewed beef are my favs), and not come back for a travel pack when you hit the road to leave town, you should probably have your tastebuds checked!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Try the crispy ginger beef.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2008

Try the crispy ginger beef.